Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Banana Nut Muffins


These are easy and so yummy. I adapted it from a recipe I found on allrecipes.com. You can still make these if you discover you're out of eggs (like I did, this morning). Just use an extra banana and about 2 T of milk...I was worried about how they'd turn out, but definitely edible (unlike the time I made brownies without eggs...)

Banana Nut Muffins

1 1/2 Cups Flour
1 teaspoon Baking Powder
1 teaspoon Baking Soda
1/2 teaspoon of Salt
1/2 teaspoon of Cinnamon

3 Bananas, mashed
1 Egg
1/4 cup Sugar
1/2 cup Brown Sugar
1 teaspoon Vanilla

1/3 cup Butter, melted
1/2 cup Walnuts (optional)


Heat oven to 350 degrees. Grease muffin pan, bottoms only (or use liners). Mix Flour, Baking Powder, Baking Soda, Salt and Cinnamon in a bowl. Stir other ingredients together in another bowl. Fold the two mixtures together just until blended.

Bake approximately 25-30 minutes (My oven bakes things super fast so keep an eye on these...mine were done in about 15 minutes, but I know that's probably not typical.)

No comments:

Post a Comment